Getting the gift bag by mail?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Caladorn

Caladorn

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 08:58 AM

Would it be possible to register and just get the Gift Bag in the mail?  I would like to get the exclusive items but can't make an appearance at the convention.

#2 facepalm

facepalm

• Members
  • 341 posts

Posted 30 March 2010 - 02:22 PM

I would like to know this too

#3 corkysru

corkysru

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 08 April 2010 - 05:43 AM

I would also like to know this... I very much enjoy the game but cannot afford the time off from work or the travel expenses.

#4 kyoden

kyoden

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 April 2010 - 01:20 PM

What about European customers? It will be quite expensive for me to get there to get those promos ... so basicly its unattainable for me ...

#5 mattlabrooy

mattlabrooy

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 April 2010 - 03:51 PM

Yes, I too would like to get a hold of all that neat stuff in the gift bag, as I'm a HUGE fan of all three games. Sadly, I'm from Malaysia. And it would not be possible for me to get there for the event. Any other way of obtaining a bag? Or would anyone like to help me get one?

#6 SoylentGreen

SoylentGreen

• Members
  • 373 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 05:09 AM

I have to suspect the answer would be no. They have never done it before - or made the option available. (One Exception - see below) They have given out promo items for the games before - at shows and events - and those items were not available to get any other way.

The Exception
They did recently make Nara the Fang available via an expansion of Descent (had to get first run of printing) - that character was previously only available at special events I understand.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS