Warlock's Quest Cards with a twist

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Gorthuar

Gorthuar

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 15 December 2008 - 09:56 PM

The suggestion that each player could draw a Warlock Quest Card at the beggining of the game somewhat inspired me.

Originally, this is supposed to make the game even shorter. While I certainly understand this sentiment, I have the exact opposite in mind. This is because the best games of Talisman I had were those taking several hours to complete.

So, at the completion of this quest, the character in question wouldn't be getting a Talisman (these would be only availible through quests from the Warlock, not those generated at the beggining of the game), but 1 Strength, Craft, Life, Fate, Spell or 2 Gold instead.

Thoughts?

I thank you for your time

Lord Gorthuar de Veris

Cult of Nagash

#2 RiCHiE

RiCHiE

• Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 15 December 2008 - 10:04 PM

Sweet idea!

Lets face it, in longer games Talismans can be obtained without going to the Warlock anyway.  I think it adds importance to the new questing element of the game,

Definetly be trying it out when it arrives!

#3 Hook Innsmouth

Hook Innsmouth

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 15 December 2008 - 11:02 PM

I'm looking forward to see how broad these questing elements get over coming expansions (presuming the game gets beyond Reaper in terms of expansions). 

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS