Support Doc Update >> Component List 4/15/2010

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 ynnen

ynnen

• Members
  • 197 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 08:31 AM

We've updated the Living Index and Component List support documents with information from the Game Master's Toolkit, which is currently shipping.

The updated files can be accessed from the Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay Support Page.

** UPDATE 4/15/2010 ** I've updated the Component List with a generic list of components and cards for The Gathering Storm.

I've created a separate component list for The Gathering Storm that has the specific names and details.The Card & Component List May Contain Some Spoilers! If you are going to participate in this adventure as a player, you may wish to skip this list.

#2 keltheos

keltheos

• Members
  • 681 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 09:32 AM

Nice, burning building location card. Will be interesting to see how that's handled.

#3 ynnen

ynnen

• Members
  • 197 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 06:09 AM

** UPDATE 4/15/2010 ** I've updated the Component List with a generic list of components and cards for The Gathering Storm.

I've created a separate component list for The Gathering Storm that has the specific names and details.

** The Card & Component List May Contain Some Spoilers! If you are going to participate in this adventure as a player, you may wish to skip this list. **

#4 keltheos

keltheos

• Members
  • 681 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 07:00 AM

One word:"WAAAGH!"

(so happy to see more Orcy goodness!)

#5 gruntl

gruntl

• Members
  • 461 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 07:49 PM

keltheos, be a bit careful what you post, as ynnen writes the cards for the gathering storm might very well be spoilers for the adventure. I'm not certain I wanted to know that there are orcy stuff in there... (well I love that there is orc stuff in there, I'd just rather go into the campaign without knowing anything about it :) ).

It's not the end of the world but I hope no one else comes in here to post even more comments on what cards are in the campaign. To be honest I think the discussion on cards in the campaign should be in the GM forum, not here.

#6 willmanx

willmanx

• Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 11:57 PM

yep, please no spoilers guys :)

#7 Mal Reynolds

Mal Reynolds

• Members
  • 683 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 05:34 AM

LoL

Keltheos you REALLY are an orc, aren`t you?

you funny guy

this thread cracked me wide open, Keltheos`s wild enthusiasm  and totaly oblivious to the hints that other posted. oh that was hilarious.

thanks for making my day.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS