RuneBound RPG

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 PrinceLucifer

PrinceLucifer

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 08:38 PM

Perhaps the question has been up already and I just overlooked it... Anyway I ask it...

Is there any plan for an RPG based on the RuneBound world? I mean after RuneBound Boardgame, Descent and now RuneWars, I would really like to crank it up a bit and have my players (mostly the Descent guys...) have their own real adventures in Terrinoth. After developing their characters that much in Road to Legend and Sea of Blood I think they would deserve it...

Greetings from Hell

Lucifer

#2 superklaus

superklaus

• Members
  • 190 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 08:30 PM

I think that there are many Runebound, Runewars and Descent Fans out there which would love roleplaying in Terrinoth. (me included)  And as far as I know there should be already alot of background material for the setting out there.

IMO it has great locales and cultures for playing. Deserts, pirate isles, jungle, medieval realms. What I am missing is just a kind of tunnel network under Terrinoth. But the rest of the traditional fantasy rpg cocktail is here. I mean FFG released much smaller settings (Grimm anyone?), so I am really wondering why there is no Terrinoth rpg?

#3 PrinceLucifer

PrinceLucifer

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 11:54 PM

So hopefully FFG will pick that up at some point...

#4 PBnJ

PBnJ

• Members
  • 146 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 04:55 PM

It they do make it.  My hope is that it will follow their format of WH 3rd Rpg. with the cards and dice and stuff.  Basiclly their own Rpg format.

Please!!!!!

#5 FatPob

FatPob

• Members
  • 202 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 12:11 AM

I also would be interested in this (mentioned it on the BG forums).

there is a fair amount of background about, and some good era's to play in.

It has a nice talislanta feel to it, but much more so

#6 Poeppel

Poeppel

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 11:14 PM

I think it would help already if all the background information were put together in one handout. Then everyone could choose the system they prefer to play it as an RPG

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS