• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Deathjester26

Deathjester26

• Members
  • 783 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 09:58 AM

For those of you who don't follow GRRM's blog, or haven't been there recently:

Suvudu is having a battle of the best Sci-FI and Fantasy characters starting today (3/8).  They give a brief summary of the participants, and who they think should win, but the final decision is made by voters.  Voting is only open for a couple of days.

GRRM's making a push for AFfC Jaime who sqaures off against Hermione Granger in round 1 on Wednesday.

You guys all read a lot more than I do, so I'm sure you'll get a kick uot of this.

http://www.suvudu.com/

#2 Stag Lord

Stag Lord

• Members
  • 1,482 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 09:48 AM

I voted for Hermione.

Screw the Lannisters.

#3 Lars

Lars

• Members
  • 1,662 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 02:53 PM

wow funniest thing i've seen in a while. Its why stag must never stop posting.

#4 Silverbolt

Silverbolt

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 04:00 AM

For those who haven't been voting, Jaime is now in the semifinals.  If you have some free time, it's definitely worth hopping over there.  Aside from suvudu's write-ups of how they think the battles will go, many of the authors are submitting their own takes on the matches.  Jaime's first 3 rounds include 2 short stories from GRRM and 1 from Naomi Novik so far.

#5 JerusalemJones

JerusalemJones

• Members
  • 1,716 posts

Posted 06 April 2010 - 05:26 AM

My wife still can't believe he beat Kvothe (Name of the Wind). She liked Rothfuss's write-up better, too.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS