• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Ozzy

Ozzy

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 14 December 2008 - 04:02 PM

Hello all,

I am wondering what is going on with the AH summer league. My brother and I have submitted several score cards between October and December and have yet to see any activity on the score postings. I see that a new mission has yet  to be released. Did I miss some thread about the deadline to have scores submitted, or has this just fallen by the way side. Thanks in advance for any info.

Rich

#2 Avi_dreader

Avi_dreader

Evil Rules Lawyer From Hell

• Members
  • 5,577 posts

Posted 14 December 2008 - 04:07 PM

Ozzy said:

Hello all,

I am wondering what is going on with the AH summer league. My brother and I have submitted several score cards between October and December and have yet to see any activity on the score postings. I see that a new mission has yet  to be released. Did I miss some thread about the deadline to have scores submitted, or has this just fallen by the way side. Thanks in advance for any info.

Rich

No.  There are ten scenarios.  A teaser for the tenth was released on friday.

#3 FloLeBlanc

FloLeBlanc

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 15 December 2008 - 12:02 AM

We still eagerly await Scenario 10, imho it should be something like: "Azatoth is the ancient one, clue tokens cannot be used to seal gates, remove all elder signs from the unique deck, remove all elder parchments from the exhibits deck, the outskirts limit is 0"

We barely managed to beat Cthulhu (got incredibly lucky), the last scenario should be next to impossible :)

#4 tamsyn

tamsyn

• Members
  • 217 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 07:52 AM

the league isn't dead, though this is the widest description of 'summer' I have ever heard!

we too just managed to do 9 but shear luck, I dread 10. We're not about the points, we're about surviving each one with the same characters, but this one might even get Mandy and Joe.

#5 Avi_dreader

Avi_dreader

Evil Rules Lawyer From Hell

• Members
  • 5,577 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 08:06 AM

tamsyn said:

the league isn't dead, though this is the widest description of 'summer' I have ever heard!

we too just managed to do 9 but shear luck, I dread 10. We're not about the points, we're about surviving each one with the same characters, but this one might even get Mandy and Joe.

It's still summer by FFG timesense ;') clearly they have some procrastination issues.

#6 Quizoid

Quizoid

• Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 19 December 2008 - 02:07 PM

FloLeBlanc said:

We still eagerly await Scenario 10, imho it should be something like: "Azatoth is the ancient one, clue tokens cannot be used to seal gates, remove all elder signs from the unique deck, remove all elder parchments from the exhibits deck, the outskirts limit is 0"

We barely managed to beat Cthulhu (got incredibly lucky), the last scenario should be next to impossible :)

Coincidentally, it looks like it's out right now.  

And, though you can seal gates, it's actually worse than you imagine on the "removal of all elder signs," count.  Ridiculously worse.  

http://new.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_minisite_sec.asp?eidm=6&esem=4

#7 Arborshate

Arborshate

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 19 December 2008 - 02:43 PM

Quizoid said:

FloLeBlanc said:

Coincidentally, it looks like it's out right now.  

And, though you can seal gates, it's actually worse than you imagine on the "removal of all elder signs," count.  Ridiculously worse.  

http://new.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_minisite_sec.asp?eidm=6&esem=4

Dear sweet progenitor of Azathoth! 

I call the cross!  Seriously, though, some of that just seems excessive.  At least they provide a means to avoid one of the nastinesses.  

I think that I look forward to spending several games against scenario 10.  

Now, I must go ask a questiion of this scenario.  *whoosh*

#8 ColtsFan76

ColtsFan76

Rules Guru

• Members
  • 1,040 posts

Posted 20 December 2008 - 01:42 AM

tamsyn said:

They got their lines crossed again.  Long summers are a part of the A Game of Thrones universe! 

#9 Quizoid

Quizoid

• Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 21 December 2008 - 12:05 PM

ColtsFan76 said:

tamsyn said:

They got their lines crossed again.  Long summers are a part of the A Game of Thrones universe! 

Wow... 

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS