Traditional Fantasy Races

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Tathel

Tathel

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 05:46 AM

Hello all, I'm about to start playing a Game of Anima that my friend is running., we've never used the system before and she's created her own campain world. We were originally going to use something like D&D but she decided to use the Anima ruleset. Her world however uses classic fantasy races like dwarves elves ect.. I was just wondering if anyone has already tried to make Anima versions of traditional Fantasy races, or the D&D races. Or what you all think would be the best way to go about this. 

Personally I just suggested rather than creating a massive amount of races dump races stat wise and have an Elf be an elf via roleplay and background. It's her first time running anything so i think this would be easiest, especially with a system we've never used, but she seems intent on creating racial equivalents of the D&D races.

#2 Mantis Sine

Mantis Sine

• Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 28 March 2010 - 06:21 AM

Well the Sylvain are "elves".  Does anyone BUT the munchkin play the dwarf (and everyone in A:BF is a munchkin), no on WANTS to be a kobald or troglodyte, and trolls and giants are could be Jayan. I could go all day..

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS