On The Scrounge

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Tallgeese

Tallgeese

• Members
  • 525 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 04:22 AM

Totally unashamedly asking if anyone has anything they would like to contribute to the prize pool at Nationals?

I have mostly acquired a lot of stuff so far, but as this is the final hoorah I was hoping to make it super extra special for all of those that venture to deepest darkest Hampshire. So if any player groups, T.O.s or shops would like to donate to a good cause I would be eternally grateful.

You can contact me on 01252 311443 or just sendf your random UFS goodness to:

Steve

c/o The Games Shop

6 Wellington Street

Aldershot

Hampshire

GU11 1DZ

Thank you............

#2 Tallgeese

Tallgeese

• Members
  • 525 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 11:56 PM

So far the response to this has been totally underwhelming, the grand total of nothing has turned up, no one has called or emailed me about it. That kind of sucks in my opinion, but then again, it's about the same response I got from FFG.

#3 Antigoth

Antigoth

• Members
  • 2,172 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 09:25 AM

When exactly are your nationals?

#4 ChaosChild

ChaosChild

• Members
  • 526 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 01:32 PM

I'll happily donate everything I've got spare Steve, don't know quite what it'll be (give me a chance to dig it out) but it'll be something.

#5 Tallgeese

Tallgeese

• Members
  • 525 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 03:25 AM

Antigoth said:

When exactly are your nationals?

27th and 28th March, you fancy coming over? It would be nice to see colonials!

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS