Players in southeastern Wisconsin

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 Farin

Farin

• Members
  • 326 posts

Posted 28 February 2010 - 06:48 PM

anyone? lol im looking for people that play....i might get some friends into it but a larger group would be nice :)

#2 Farin

Farin

• Members
  • 326 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 06:25 AM

So...no then......sad

#3 Farin

Farin

• Members
  • 326 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 02:30 PM

Prob still pick up the minis....but thats dissapointing...owell

#4 Mourningstar

Mourningstar

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 April 2010 - 08:12 PM

Hey!  Come down to Rockhead's Comics and Games in Kenosha, WI on Fridays, we will start playing Anima there that day!

#5 BranWheatKillah

BranWheatKillah

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 06:08 PM

Wow, not sure who posted that but I was just about to say it as well.

This Friday, April 16th at Rockheads in Kenosha. We'll be playing the game for our first time. A group of about 4 of us.

#6 Felrik

Felrik

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 09:54 AM

Farin,

There is a decent group of players at Rockhead's in Kenosha, corner of 23rd ave and 63rd st in Kenosha WI. I don't know if you've made contact with this lot yet, but it seems they've answered you. I play a few different games with most of them, and plan on picking up Anima myself in short order.

#7 Farin

Farin

• Members
  • 326 posts

Posted 24 April 2010 - 03:07 AM

neeto there are some people! ill have to get some figs then...i started playing Hordes because i didnt know...but with my new job..i can afforded to hope on both :)

#8 Felrik

Felrik

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 24 April 2010 - 08:16 AM

Wonderful! If you're a SE Wisconsin Gamer, I have to assume you've been to/know of Rockhead's yes?  I tried sending you a private message but got a server error instead. If you were to swing past Rockhead's on a friday, there's a very good chance you'd find most of us. Just ask the owner about Anima and he'll be able to point you at us.

#9 Farin

Farin

• Members
  • 326 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 03:59 PM

Which friday are we talking about, this coming friday im open, the 31st.

#10 Felrik

Felrik

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 04:03 PM

Every Friday! MWAHAHA! (Friday is open game night at Rockhead's.) You'll generally be able to find folks to play just about anything. I myself have trouble making it on Fridays, however the rest of the gang is just about always there. Allen, (the owner of Rockhead's) is playing Anima as well. If you show up on Friday and ask for a game of Anima, or ask him to point you at the folks who're currently playing it. You'll find us.

#11 Farin

Farin

• Members
  • 326 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 04:22 PM

sounds good! what time?

#12 BranWheatKillah

BranWheatKillah

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 01:30 AM

Fridays people are there from 4 till 10pm typically.  A chunk of the Anima players will be absent this Friday (May 1st) though due to a birthday party.

#13 Felrik

Felrik

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 03:58 AM

Errr, this Friday is April 30th Bran. Are you at a bday party Friday or Saturday?

#14 thenickbeast

thenickbeast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 04:44 PM

The birthday party will be this Friday, April 31st.  However, I'm sure we'll be at Rockhead's on Friday, May 7th.  As a bonus, Rockhead's stays open until midnight on the first Friday of each month.

So, Farin, where are you from?

#15 Felrik

Felrik

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 02:58 AM

So it seems this Friday is a bust Farin. However, next Friday (the first Friday of the month) should be a winner. As Nick said, Rockhead's is open until Midnight on the first friday of the month. Should be able to get a good bit of gaming in at that point.

Hopefully, I'll have a model or two painted by that time. 

#16 Farin

Farin

• Members
  • 326 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 06:29 PM

thenickbeast said:

The birthday party will be this Friday, April 31st.  However, I'm sure we'll be at Rockhead's on Friday, May 7th.  As a bonus, Rockhead's stays open until midnight on the first Friday of each month.

So, Farin, where are you from?

Im from Burlington so its not a long hall at all.  May 7th should be dandy :)

#17 Farin

Farin

• Members
  • 326 posts

Posted 01 May 2010 - 04:37 PM

sorry for missing out guys, had to go pick up a friend from college cuz his dad got called into work

#18 Felrik

Felrik

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 05:45 AM

No worries. We're normally there anyhow. We'll catch you sometime soon I'm sure.

#19 Farin

Farin

• Members
  • 326 posts

Posted 07 May 2010 - 01:56 PM

For sure, ill be getting some figures maybe, i wana see the game in action and ill deside

#20 Mourningstar

Mourningstar

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 08:34 AM

I will start playing on Fridays as well, just picked up a small force of Samael.

Also, I play a ton of Warmachine, so feel free to bring your Hordes army around to Rockheads on Fridays too.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS