Miniatures in the box!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 pomakli

pomakli

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 27 February 2010 - 04:19 AM

If you have a look at the miniatures included in the box, you get the feeling they are from the old Esci line, especially the artillery; have  a look:

http://www.nexusgames.com/read.asp?id=3535

and the command line could be from the Italeri line:

http://www.nexusgames.com/read.asp?id=3524

BR

#2 Marc15

Marc15

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 February 2010 - 06:44 AM

Hi Pomakli

You're right the artillery is the old ESCI, the Brit inf from Italeri set 6095. The French inf I think from set 6066.  French officers are probably from set 6016.  The cavalry I haven't quite figured out which sets yet, but I'm quite sure they are from Italeri as well.  

Marc 

#3 Torbal

Torbal

• Members
  • 214 posts

Posted 28 February 2010 - 07:05 AM

If it is Italeri stuff, and I'll take your word for it as I only have Italeri WWII stuff, then this is good news indeed no more waiting for FFG to put out new armies, just go direct to Italeri and get your own (or use what you already have)...would seem a shame to get all those different minis and not paint them though...

#4 XAos

XAos

• Members
  • 97 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 03:13 AM

Illustrations in rulebook, show a red(british) cannon with a split trail.

And a blue (french) cannon with a single trail.

That's the opposite of historical designs. I do hope the rulebook has this wrong.

Also ESCI figures are 1/72 arn't they ? I doubt the figures in this game will be that large.

#5 Burto001

Burto001

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 05 July 2010 - 04:26 PM

The English artillery in the set has a single trail, and the French artillery has a split trail.

Mon Ami, put your worries aside!

James

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS