Delays?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 MDMann

MDMann

• Members
  • 275 posts

Posted 26 February 2010 - 02:45 PM

They'll have Librarian's, Chaplain's, Apothecarie's, Battle Brother's, Techmarines etc. I'd guess. Could be interesting, I'd like to see how it crosses over with RT and DH.

As this is (almost) certain to be delayed (on FFG's current form) I'd bet on February 2011. Any advances?

#2 Ferau

Ferau

• Members
  • 93 posts

Posted 26 February 2010 - 06:40 PM

We got the started getting real information on Rogue Trader around March of last year.  Barring any major rewrites is see no reason why we won't have Deathwatch in October same as Rogue Trader.  Still a couple months off of summer, but it's what we're used to at this point eh?

#3 MILLANDSON

MILLANDSON

Playtester

• Members
  • 3,362 posts

Posted 26 February 2010 - 10:04 PM

MDMann said:

They'll have Librarian's, Chaplain's, Apothecarie's, Battle Brother's, Techmarines etc. I'd guess. Could be interesting, I'd like to see how it crosses over with RT and DH.

I doubt all of them would be included, if only because most of those have never been seen in the Deathwatch before, and because the Deathwatch isn't a full chapter in it's own right.

~Yea, Tho I Walk Through The Valley Of The Shadow Of Death, I Shall Fear No Evil~

Posts/views/opinions are in no way representative of FFG, and are entirely my own.

#4 Brd. Maximilian

Brd. Maximilian

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 26 February 2010 - 10:15 PM

In the background, a Deathwatch Killteam (like an Akolyth cell), include one Scriptor, a Vetsergeant and some Battlebrothers. But we I suggest that there Techmarines and Chaplains in the book, too. 

#5 Terelo

Terelo

• Members
  • 111 posts

Posted 26 February 2010 - 10:51 PM

I think the description page makes it pretty clear what types of marines will be there: Techmarine, Tactical Marine, Librarian, Devastator Marine, Assault Marine, Apothecary.

I think I'd try an Assault Marine with a jump pack. Death from above!

#6 D4M0CLES

D4M0CLES

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 27 February 2010 - 08:19 AM

If DW is the same as the other, there will be 8 career.

So they already provided 6 n the description, im sure well see Chaplain (missionnary/cleric DW version) and another... Battle Borhter maybe.

#7 Darkwind1278

Darkwind1278

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 27 February 2010 - 12:00 PM

Delayed or not it will be worth the wait

#8 Moglwi

Moglwi

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 28 February 2010 - 06:48 AM

I am looking forward to this product as well it will round out the 40k nicely

#9 handof the emporer

handof the emporer

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 28 February 2010 - 10:38 AM

As long as the end result is worth the wait, then i dont mind having to wait an extra month or two. I do believe that this will be a great game. Months away and i am already very excited for it.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS