Photo

So is the subtitle for this forum a shot at the Commands & Colors game?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 toddrew

toddrew

• Members
  • 621 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 03:54 PM

or I am over-sensitve due to the seeming disdain for C&C games in light of what appears to be happening with BattleLore?

I'll go with over-sensitive.

#2 Old Dwarf

Old Dwarf

• Members
  • 461 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 11:59 PM

toddrew said:

or I am over-sensitve due to the seeming disdain for C&C games in light of what appears to be happening with BattleLore?

Then again

OD

A Dwarf in Winter

#3 Torbal

Torbal

• Members
  • 214 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 11:51 AM

toddrew said:

I'll agree with you. You're being over-sensitive!

#4 toddrew

toddrew

• Members
  • 621 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 04:12 PM

I was getting a little growly, but I think the thread title helped me laugh (if only to myself ;) ) it off a bit.

#5 David Spangler

David Spangler

• Members
  • 270 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 02:07 AM

I have to admit, when I first saw this game advertised, having just been reading about the upcoming C & C Napoleonic game, I thought it was a direct competitive blow as well. Nothing wrong with that, but Napoleon's battles seems so out of keeping with FFG's latest trend in games that it felt odd.  But FFG has every right to make any kind of game they want, and if they can do ToI (which I wish they would support more), they can certainly do Napoleonics.  Frankly,if they're doing Nineteenth Century warfare, though, I'd have preferred a ToI type tactical Civil War game.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS