Online Calendar & Schedule?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Dave DuJour

Dave DuJour

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 03:13 AM

I'm just wondering if FFG is going to be the EC schedule online anywhere?  It would be great to be able to see "Monday is CoC LCG & Twilight Imperium night, Tuesday is Warhammer 40k night, this Saturday is a special Arkham Horror day", etc.

Are there plans to make such a thing available?  

Beyond a simple calendar, I'd also love to see a player scheduling/matching system.  Some place where I can post  "I'm looking to play Descent on X nights every week.  Is anyone available?"  

#2 StarkLord

StarkLord

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 06:58 AM

They have mentioned a "Flight Deck matchmaking system" which will serve as a an event schedule and a way to get gamers together to play the games they want, but I'm not sure how it works. I couldn't stick around at the opening event long enough to inquire. When I signed up for the 1 month free membership they requested my forum screen name so I'm guessing it could be tied to the website user accounts in some capacity.

I hope so anyway. It would be kind of a bummer to just have show up some random day and hope to find a game that you'd like to join.

#3 talismanisland

talismanisland

Harbourmaster

• Members
  • 1,942 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 08:29 AM

The matchmaking system is coming along nicely....

Harbourmaster at Talisman Island - 15 magical years and counting!

Sometimes I even update the Talisman Island Facebook Page!

#4 Ripley...

Ripley...

• Members
  • 100 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 05:28 AM

Ha Ha Ha He He He ROTFL

im hopping for the same things but give em time

:)

#5 StarkLord

StarkLord

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 08:51 AM

They have an online calendar up here: http://www.fantasyfl...nrep.asp?eidm=1

It's certainly helpful to see what games are likely to be played on a particular day. But what I would really like is online game scheduler where someone could post a game they would like to play and a time frame and then other members could sign up for "slots" in that game.

I've gone a couple of times now and it's usually pretty easy to find people to play games although maybe not the exact game you wanted to play.

#6 BlackDogSilver

BlackDogSilver

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 04:05 PM

Anything ever happen in Western Pennsylvania?

#7 FFGAnton

FFGAnton

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 14 March 2010 - 04:54 AM

The permanent FFG EC calendar web address will always be:   www.ffgec.com/calendar 

Although this calendar only lists daily events, we're excited and working on a match-making solution! You might also sign up for the FFGEC Twitter feed for information as it happens:  www.twitter.com/ffgec

See you there,

A

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS