Simba Lv4 and Leon

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 FRBL

FRBL

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 20 February 2010 - 07:47 PM

Hey quick question that came to mind while building my deck.

If I have Leon and _____ other friends out and someone plays Simba Lv4, can I choose a different friend besides Leon in order to have 2 friends survive, or am I obligated to choose Leon?

Sorry if this is a dumb question ^_^;;

Thanks,

Happy gaming!

#2 devilmonkey

devilmonkey

• Members
  • 417 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 11:59 AM

Not a dumb question, just one that's been answered on many occasions. When you have questions, please reference this thread first before posting a new thread:

www.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_foros_discusion.asp

#3 Fairbanks

Fairbanks

• Members
  • 207 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 03:54 PM

It's not a dumb question at all.  Actually quite an interesting one, as the wording in this game is screwed up beyond all hope.  You can't take an action that you know will fail, is the gist of it, so you have to choose Leon to stay.

#4 WayToTheDawn

WayToTheDawn

• Members
  • 958 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 08:35 AM

Fairbanks said:

It's not a dumb question at all.  Actually quite an interesting one, as the wording in this game is screwed up beyond all hope.  You can't take an action that you know will fail, is the gist of it, so you have to choose Leon to stay.

That always bugged me because in every other game I've EVER played, it was the opposite...Still baffled by the rulings for this game even after its death.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS