This is the photos I've taken over the event spanning from 5pm (when I arrived) to 1am (when they kicked me out)
My overall reaction to the place is that it is quite amazing.
- The space is quite clean and not cluttered at all.
- The private rooms are very spacious and quite silent when the doors are closed
- There are plenty of restrooms in the store for its size
- The Terrain for miniatures are quite good compared to other stores in the area
I got to play many games over the course of the night.
I've never really played any of their board games though I've really wanted to try, I got to experience that today.
- Arkham Horror
- Descent: Journey into Darkness
I convinced my friend Lance to attend the opening and he was reluctant at first, until he ended up winning a copy of Rune Wars during the Golden Ticket drawing.
I suggest you look at the photos above for a look a the new Black Box, and Horus Heresy games.