Hey again, I just found (and bought out) the last stock of Set 6 of a local store while on a trip, got 20 packs, and now that I have some cards to work with I got a few questions for those of you more experienced than I (you guys are awsome)
1. Do Luxord and Demyx play like axel and Xaldin, in that they can play any Nobodies and Organization members as friends?
2. Does Demyx's skill "Water Dance" use up a counter on his Sitar or is it a free once-per-turn skill?
3. Does Luxord's "Gamble" skill happen every turn or can you choose to not use it?
4. The Gambler Nobody allows the use of Gamble twice...so does that mean you reveal the same cards again before drawing?
5. Does Way to the Dawn's second ability to negate HP-increasing cards include Tinkerbell as well, or only Cure/Cura/Curaga?
Thanks for the help!
And BTW you wouldn't believe how happy I was when I pulled the WttD. That was the number 1 card I wanted from this set and I had forgotten theres only 5 cards per pack with no assurance of a rare :S