4 replies to this topic

#1 Dualgoth

Dualgoth

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 13 December 2008 - 06:31 AM

Hello,

Did you test this it or not?

I haven't got the time to play with it yet, and I wondered if someone here could share his experience of this expansion?

#2 sshawmd

sshawmd

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 December 2008 - 11:58 AM

In my opinion, the expansion makes the game -- I love the new roles in particular, especially the scholar.  I just think that this game could use a new map, but I guess that would require a new set of cards!!!

#3 Iron_Lord

Iron_Lord

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 13 December 2008 - 08:38 PM

sshawmd said:

In my opinion, the expansion makes the game --

I couldn't agree more! I can't really imagine Warrior Knight without the King variant anymore.

#4 Dualgoth

Dualgoth

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 03:14 AM

Okay, thanks for your feedback

I will use it next time with my players to make my own opinion...

But after reading the new rules, I think it would be more interesting playing with it, indeed!

#5 spokosin

spokosin

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 November 2009 - 11:06 PM

Hi! :)

I've heard only the best about this expansion.. even I do not own that yet, right today I'm going to try it with some friends. The tricky part is, that some of them didnt play WK before, so I'm not sure, if the full potential would be 'shown';) ..anyway, it's on my wishlist and BD is knocking;) must have it!!   WK is at the moment my top game..

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS