kingdom cards and their resolution...

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Maedhros

Maedhros

• Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 04:53 PM

Do i have to complete everything possible that the card says to do or, can I decide to just do some parts of the card?

Exemple: a card says: move there, do this and that.  Can I decide to do just one or two part of what the card ask?

Thanks again.

#2 Tim Kelly

Tim Kelly

• Members
  • 281 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 12:04 AM

Yes.  The example in the FAQ mentions Turan's "Nomad Horde" card, and the fact it's not necessary to start an attack with the card if you choose not to fight.  Unfortunately, I can't find the FAQ on the support page, or I'd give you the link.  It's probably around here somewhere.....

TK

"...I was born game, and I intend to go out that way." -- Rooster Cogburn

#3 Dam

Dam

• Members
  • 7,257 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 01:06 AM

It's listed in the News for Age of Conan (on the Age of Conan main site), though like you say, not under Support.

www.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_news.asp

"A dirty mind is its own reward."

#4 Maedhros

Maedhros

• Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 05:56 AM

Yes, but on some cards it is written: YOU MAY(like Nomad Horde), so I am not obliged...

but what is for cards like Gold from the Sultan? (Move 3 emissaries, then place 1 raider token in 3 different provinces containing one of your emissaries).

There is no YOU MAY in the text, only do this and do that.

#5 Aba

Aba

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 10:29 PM

In this case I think its neccesary to place down 3 tokens.

#6 YoshiPL

YoshiPL

• Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 12:57 AM

Yes, everything depends on the "you may" key words. If they are present then it's not obligatory to do it all.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS