Photo

Assault on Ulthuan Expansion release date?

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 krazykidpsx

krazykidpsx

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 12:21 AM

whats up with the Assault on Ulthuan Expansion, when will it be released?

#2 jogo

jogo

• Members
  • 505 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 03:41 AM

German sites states March: http://hds-fantasy.d...ff_auf_ulthuan/

#3 Wytefang

Wytefang

• Members
  • 1,156 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 04:06 AM

That would be fantastic but I doubt that date is accurate.  I just can't see them releasing it while still putting out the current Corruption Cycle Battlepacks.  I'd guess we'll see it in May.  :)

"SHOW ME WHAT PASSES FOR FURY AMONGST YOUR MISBEGOTTEN KIND!"

W40K: Conquest LCG Facebook Page - https://www.facebook...35904116588456/

#4 White Phoenix

White Phoenix

• Members
  • 95 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 05:06 AM

Why wouldn't they?  AGOT released both of their House expanisons ( King of the Sea & Princes of the South) during active chapter pack cycles.  Keep in mind these sets are thought out so far in advance that cards will work together without them waiting for a cycle to finish to see what they need to add or take out.

#5 XCoconutMonkey06X

XCoconutMonkey06X

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 12 March 2010 - 07:42 AM

Not to mention that the HE/DE pack is even mentioned in the main RB as a future expansion. I am getting anxious myself. Site says Q1 which only has a couple of weeks left. I pre-ordered mine but my shipment won't ship until it arrives so my other expansions I ordered are held up

#6 LordMalinari

LordMalinari

• Members
  • 223 posts

Posted 15 March 2010 - 01:31 AM

I could swear I've seen somewhere (but it may just be wishful thinking on my part) that we should be expecting it before the end of April / start of May. I'll have to see if I can find the reason I think this and link it to you, but I've always had it in my head as coming out about then . . . and if there's a precedent in AGot/CoC for mid-cycle releases I certainly won't say no to more new cards, although my wallet may be less than enthusiastic about it :P

#7 Artemus Maximus

Artemus Maximus

• Members
  • 395 posts

Posted 15 March 2010 - 03:50 AM

in the penultimate news item release on 03.09.10 it states that it should be hitting store shelves within a month. So second full week in April I'm guessing.

#8 f7eleven

f7eleven

• Members
  • 215 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 09:41 AM

Artemus Maximus said:

in the penultimate news item release on 03.09.10 it states that it should be hitting store shelves within a month. So second full week in April I'm guessing.

Yeah after reading that article, I marked April 10 on my calendar as the likely release date.

#9 LordMalinari

LordMalinari

• Members
  • 223 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 11:34 AM

f7eleven said:

Artemus Maximus said:

Yeah after reading that article, I marked April 10 on my calendar as the likely release date.

If they don't give it to meh soon I'm away from my cardboard crack dealer until the end of April, so I'll miss all the lovely newness :( Can't wait to see the forums when it hits :D

#10 Wytefang

Wytefang

• Members
  • 1,156 posts

Posted 23 March 2010 - 03:14 AM

Based on what James Hata told me this past Friday and on the fact that it's been updated on the "Upcoming" web-page here at FFG's site AND on the fact that Barnes & Nobles has it listed as being available for purchase on Mar. 31st, I'd say that we'll see it either this week (somewhat unlikely) or by mid-week next week (very likely).  :D

"SHOW ME WHAT PASSES FOR FURY AMONGST YOUR MISBEGOTTEN KIND!"

W40K: Conquest LCG Facebook Page - https://www.facebook...35904116588456/

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS