Compendium Astra Navis:Imperialis COMPLETE

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Maxim C. Gatling

Maxim C. Gatling

• Members
  • 441 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 01:03 PM

The Group Project is complete with the exception of I wanted to add a few pictures.

I don't think I can get it posted this weekend, but Tuesday you'll have it available one way or the other. There's a lot of additional material like Archeotech Space Fleet Ships, Crew Experience, Small Craft Pilots, PC's piloting Fighters etc. etc.    I'm quite pleased at the way it turned out and I hope you all get lots of use out of it.

Have a great President's Day,

Max.

#2 Maxim C. Gatling

Maxim C. Gatling

• Members
  • 441 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 08:47 AM

Due to an unfortunate computer mishap, I've lost revision 20, which means I'll have to re-do revision 19. Thankfully, I have a printout to work from.   I apologize profusely and will get it out this weekend.

#3 Maxim C. Gatling

Maxim C. Gatling

• Members
  • 441 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 07:52 AM

Due to an unfortunate oversight, I handed out my only two copies of Compendium Astra Navis: Imperialis and will need to retrieve a copy this weekend from the friend I gave it to...

So, I miss my own deadline again.  I'm ever so sorry.  The rules are good, really.  You'll like them, I promise.  Most of them are yours, after all.

New target date: Monday 2/29

#4 Mister Starx

Mister Starx

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 27 February 2010 - 07:44 AM

I believe you mean 3/1....

#5 Earthbinder

Earthbinder

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 03:53 AM

any further words on this?

I need my fix bad man.....

#6 WarBaby2

WarBaby2

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 March 2010 - 03:31 PM

Hey,

How is this projects status. I was collecting rules for starships, torpedoes and small craft for the last couple of days, taking hints from this board and combing them with buckX's "Ships of..." documents, but I hit a wall now, because there are so many different takes on these house rules.

Would be nice to have something "deffinitive" and playtested...

WarBaby

#7 Maxim C. Gatling

Maxim C. Gatling

• Members
  • 441 posts

Posted 14 April 2010 - 09:18 AM

Again, I've got nothing but apologies.  As you may remember I had a computer mishap and lost about 1/3rd of it.  I had to get a hardcopy from one of my players and I still have 2 pages to re-type.

Good news:  After more playtesting, I got rid of some stuff that simply did not work well.  I also re-worded some other rules for clarity...so it'll be slightly better than it would have been.

Bad News: It might not have any pictures or illustrations.

It still has gobs of material not seen in any of the Dark Reign stuff, so it won't be a lot of duplication.

Friday, my friends.  This Friday I will send it off to Dark Reign.  Done or not....

#8 Jenk

Jenk

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 14 April 2010 - 01:26 PM

Huzzah! I've been looking forward to this!

Thanks for staying with it!

#9 Jenk

Jenk

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 16 April 2010 - 06:11 PM

I thought I would just post to tell you not to worry about missing dead lines you set for yourself. This is just a hobby after all, and you should be aiming simply to enjoy yourself. There is nothing wrong with setting goals and times for yourself of course, but in a hobby situation don't let it subtract from the fun you get out of it.

I eagerly await the results of your work, but publish it when you are ready.

Plus, the longer something takes the better it often is =).

Best of Luck!

#10 Neberu

Neberu

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 04:51 PM

Ummm anything?

#11 Justinian

Justinian

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 20 August 2010 - 11:51 AM

This died awhile ago, unfortunately.

#12 Maxim C. Gatling

Maxim C. Gatling

• Members
  • 441 posts

Posted 27 August 2010 - 09:49 AM

I'm very sorry guys!  I find being 40 something with a job and a family I tend to get caught up in RL crap and the project was fraught with retyping.  I haven't even gotten to PLAY the game in 4 months.

As the months went on, I was sure they'd have put out something official by the time I got this completed, but it looks like I am mistaken!  I'll dredge it back out, and post it with the caveat that it's not "complete" and if someone else wants to pick up the ball and continue (and maybe expand) the work, that would be awesome.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS