Concerning army movement

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Tretiak

Tretiak

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 05:25 AM

These moves seem legal since there is no mention in the manual regarding the movement options of an army that is already taking part in a campaign. But perhaps I missed something, otherwise a player could move his/her army beyond it's established borders.

So how do these examples seem to you ?

1. An army or a part of that army  abandons a campaign in progress and moves to a friendly province.

2. An army or a part of that army abandons a campaign in progress and attacks an enemy province (or another neutral province).

#2 YoshiPL

YoshiPL

• Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 21 February 2010 - 08:40 PM

Tretiak said:

These moves seem legal since there is no mention in the manual regarding the movement options of an army that is already taking part in a campaign. But perhaps I missed something, otherwise a player could move his/her army beyond it's established borders.

So how do these examples seem to you ?

1. An army or a part of that army  abandons a campaign in progress and moves to a friendly province.

2. An army or a part of that army abandons a campaign in progress and attacks an enemy province (or another neutral province).

Both are legal - since you cannot simply move through a neutral/enemy province with your army you need to stop each time and start a campaign - nasty and takes long, I know :/

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS