Would it not be cool to have a Toad King moving around the board as the reaper, just making things more toady ?
I have played with the thougth to sculp a miniature for Toad King and make a card for him as the reaper.
I startet this topic to discus how the rules should be for a Toad King. It would feel a bit official if the rules for him is made in a forum by Talisman fans
My own sugestion for Toad King rules are:
- He moves as the Reaper ( on a 1 you those to move the Reaper or Toad King )
- When he lands on a character one of the following things wil happen:
- Toad for 3 turns.
- cast a "swamp spell" - Mis one turn.
- cast a "swamp spell" - For two turns you can only move one space.
- Nothing happens
- Send Toad King to another character.
- Toad King likes you - Take a gift: craft, strenght, life, spell or fate.
Hope to get a lot of sugestions.