Thoughts on Phyrr….

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Rob5750

Rob5750

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 04 February 2010 - 02:05 AM

On page 42 of Creatures Anathema in the section on “Death Worlds” we learn a bit about the planet Phyrr. To me this is a most intriguing planet and I’ve wanted to run an adventure based around this out-of-the-way planet for some time. The most intriguing part of Phyrr’s story (IMO) is the rumors of strange ships that don’t respond to hails or commands and the hidden pyramid deep in the planets jungle. In the past year I have found this forum to be an almost limitless springboard of Ideas, so now I’m asking for your take on Phyrr. My group is all about rank 5-6 and have been tracking a heretic Abbot and his Slaugth cohorts for some time now and have just learned of his secret trip to Phyrr. The Acolytes are hot on his trail and will arrive at Phyrr’s moon base in our next game.

Between the strange ships and the pyramid I am having to control my desire to throw something Necron in here.

What are your thoughts on Phyrr? Strange ships? The Pyramid? The Mechanicus of Phyrr?

#2 Rob5750

Rob5750

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 04 February 2010 - 02:09 AM

Sorry... I posted this in the wrong group. Should have been in the Gamemasters group.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS