Any players in London?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 oldthrashbarg

oldthrashbarg

• Members
  • 113 posts

Posted 25 January 2010 - 09:56 PM

Are there any CoC players on this forum living in London? I live in south London (Clapham/Balham), and don't currently have a gaming group

[Let me know if this topic ought to be posted somewhere else, or if there's some fancy database for sorting these things out.]

#2 thorondor

thorondor

• Members
  • 351 posts

Posted 20 February 2010 - 09:54 PM

i think andrew "nomad" is form london and he knows somemore players. i will add you to my friendlist, then i can send to you his address.

#3 crikeymiles

crikeymiles

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 January 2011 - 09:30 AM

I'm in Tooting.  I can only convince one of my buddies to play this, so I'd be happy to find others!

#4 The_Big_Show

The_Big_Show

• Members
  • 645 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 05:00 AM

thorondor said:

i think andrew "nomad" is form london and he knows somemore players. i will add you to my friendlist, then i can send to you his address.

He's up around Cambridge near me.

#5 oldthrashbarg

oldthrashbarg

• Members
  • 113 posts

Posted 02 February 2011 - 08:48 AM

crikeymiles said:

I'm in Tooting.  I can only convince one of my buddies to play this, so I'd be happy to find others!

Hi crikeymiles. I sometimes play at the Meetup group London on Board: http://www.meetup.co...LondonOnBoard/  (Mainly Tuesdays and Saturdays). You should come along and we can set up some games.

#6 oldthrashbarg

oldthrashbarg

• Members
  • 113 posts

Posted 05 February 2011 - 03:22 AM

oldthrashbarg said:

crikeymiles said:

Hi crikeymiles. I sometimes play at the Meetup group London on Board: http://www.meetup.co...LondonOnBoard/  (Mainly Tuesdays and Saturdays). You should come along and we can set up some games.

Sorry, Tuesdays and Sundays that should have been...

#7 Panzerbjrn

Panzerbjrn

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted Yesterday, 08:52 AM

Sorry for the Threadomancy....

A friend of mine and I are looking for other CoC players in London. Preferably Central-ish or NorthEasternish...

The London On Board group doesn't allow LCGs unfortunately.

I guess they did once upon a time...

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS