Corruption card ending heros turn in Saurons turn

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Helgrim

Helgrim

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 12:31 AM

In my last game as Sauron I played a shadow card in my action phase that forced a hero to draw a corruption card. I do not remember the title of the card but it forced the player to end his turn, return the corrpution card and reshuffle the corruption deck. Am I right in thinking that this card had no effect on the hero since it was not the hero players turn but mine?

#2 Dam

Dam

• Members
  • 7,295 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 05:32 AM

Helgrim said:

In my last game as Sauron I played a shadow card in my action phase that forced a hero to draw a corruption card. I do not remember the title of the card but it forced the player to end his turn, return the corrpution card and reshuffle the corruption deck. Am I right in thinking that this card had no effect on the hero since it was not the hero players turn but mine?

Yep, only of the few lucky breaks for the Heroes.

"A dirty mind is its own reward."

#3 Nats

Nats

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 07:40 AM

Are you sure about this? I would have thought it should prevent the character that had to choose it from having a turn at all?

#4 Dam

Dam

• Members
  • 7,295 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 07:49 AM

Nats said:

Are you sure about this? I would have thought it should prevent the character that had to choose it from having a turn at all?

Turns are specific. Sauron turn, Hero 1 turn, Hero 2 turn, etc. If it's not your turn, you can't end you turn. There is nothing like lose your next turn in this game.

"A dirty mind is its own reward."

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS