Bitten!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 David Spangler

David Spangler

• Members
  • 270 posts

Posted 11 December 2008 - 03:24 AM

I'm not sure how much of a classic this game will turn out to be or whether it will have a long shelf life or disappear from FFG's catalog by next year.  I was very dubious about it myself.  But...

A friend of mine runs a game store and one afternoon when I dropped in to see him, he had me sit down and play this game.  I have to admit I was bitten.  It's really a lot of fun, particularly if you like dexterity games.  It drew me in in a way I hadn't expected (I'm more of a cerebral srategy game player).  And while my kids are grown up, I can see where it would be a wonderful game for youngsters (not too young, though; the magnetic eggs, while large, could still be a problem if put into a child's mouth).  So I actually think FFG has a winner here, surprising as this game seems when compared to Adroid, Tide of Iron, Starcraft, Arkham Horror, and other similar weighty FFG offerings.

And it makes an excellent solitaire puzzle! 

#2 sepayne7l

sepayne7l

• Members
  • 565 posts

Posted 30 January 2009 - 09:11 AM

I know this thread is getting old, but this is a great game for what it is trying to be: inexpensive, entertaining, fast, and family friendly. I can see this game being carried in Targets or at least being published for years.

#3 failed2k

failed2k

• Members
  • 220 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 06:17 PM

How much is the game? And how many people can play at a time?

#4 sepayne7l

sepayne7l

• Members
  • 565 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 07:58 AM

It's about $15 dollars, is good for the family, especially with young kids, and takes about 10 minutes to play. You get money's worth  pretty quickly.

#5 flervk

flervk

• Members
  • 126 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 09:59 AM

sepayne7l said:

It's about $15 dollars, is good for the family, especially with young kids, and takes about 10 minutes to play. You get money's worth  pretty quickly.

well then, I was just thinking of what to buy for my little nephew's birthday. this might be the gift, I guess.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS