Photo

Necromancer's creation of Reanimates - persist after battle?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 ckessel

ckessel

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 02:02 PM

Do the Reanimates the Necromancer summons in battle persist after the battle or are the temporary and go away after the battle?

#2 YourBestFriend

YourBestFriend

• Members
  • 118 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 02:10 PM

ckessel said:

Do the Reanimates the Necromancer summons in battle persist after the battle or are the temporary and go away after the battle?

You bet!

#3 Steve-O

Steve-O

• Members
  • 4,561 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 01:14 AM

ckessel said:

I don't see anything in the Necromancer's power description that says they go away, therefore I would conclude that they remain.

#4 medeni73

medeni73

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 02:25 AM

OurBestFriend didnt answer the question :) You bet - meaning: You bet they stay ! or You bet they dont ! ??? What is it then ? :)

#5 YourBestFriend

YourBestFriend

• Members
  • 118 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 04:00 AM

medeni73 said:

OurBestFriend didnt answer the question :) You bet - meaning: You bet they stay ! or You bet they dont ! ??? What is it then ? :)

Yes, they stay ;)

#6 ckessel

ckessel

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 05:46 AM

Steve-O said:

ckessel said:

I don't see anything in the Necromancer's power description that says they go away, therefore I would conclude that they remain.

I suspected they were, but it's a big power differential between persisting and not so I wanted to make sure.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS