Wi-Fi?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 LinkN

LinkN

• Members
  • 107 posts

Posted 11 January 2010 - 02:19 PM

Since I didn't see it mentioned anywhere, will there be any form of wi-fi available to visitors?  I know that at my local game store, it's pretty common for people to play WoW or Borderlands together on occasion, and I was wondering if anything like that would be here.

#2 JerusalemJones

JerusalemJones

• Members
  • 1,716 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 03:50 AM

I woulnd't be surpirsed if they have wi-fi, but I doubt they'd want/let you play most online games, as the center is designed to showcase their games, and theirs and their partners are all you'd be allowed to play there. ANd even though FFG does do board game versions of WoW, Starcraft and (eventually) Gears of War, I just don't see them having a huge net gaming area.

The Events Center is not exactly the same as a local game store its more meant to be a showcase for FFGs inhouse products, and to provide a place where people know they can find other people to play their games. They even pretty much say their intent is not to take away busniess from the local game stores though, in minor ways, they will. But the fact that there will occasionally be really, really cool stufftaking place here it proably what motivated them to want to turn it into something that is used more often then one a month or so.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS