Photo

I am parting with my card collection, sadly.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Flint

Flint

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 09 January 2010 - 12:30 AM

Hello!

A sad time has come for me, as I need to get rid of my aGoT CCG and LCG cards. I haven't been playing as of late, but have been keeping it due to sentimental reasons. Now, due to financial and room shortages, I decided to regretfully let it go, hopefully into good hands.

My aGoT adventure started around Valyrian Edition, and most of the cards are VED and up, but some interesting cards from previous sets can be found as well (including all the streets, 3 King's Halls, and others. Most of the cards for VED and Winter Edition are for Greyjoy, Baratheon and Targaryen Houses (playsets or almost complete playsets), plus Night's Watch, but in WED there are also lots of cards for other Houses, plus Night's Watch and Wildlings, and almost every Promotional card. From Iron Throne Edition and up, I have almost everything for every House (including 3 Legacy Packs and Promotional cards and a Circle of Spies deck). Five Kings Edition is almost a playset. From the LCG era, I have every chapter pack from the Clash of Arms (first set)  in 3 copies (excluding the last one I have 2 of), 1 copy of Core Set, and 1 copy of each of the following Chapter Packs: A Song of Summer and The Winds of Winter. The whole lot weighs about 10 kilograms or so. The collection also includes the elusive George R. R. Martin promo card (tzumainn.com/agot/cards/card.php)

I also have special House sets consisting of the leather House deck box, crystal House card and wooden House power counters (once obtainable through Gold Dragon Redemption) for the follwoing Houses: Greyjoy, Baratheon, Targaryen.

It's a collection I've been assembling over a couple of years, and I hope someone will find it attractive, and will take care of it and play it, as it is supposed to be played. Please contact me at flint_vrpg@poczta.fm with price offers. I would prefer to sell the collection as a lot (maybe excluding the House items), because sorting the cards would probably take ages.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Flint

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS