Rogues Gallery

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Moff8

Moff8

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 10 December 2008 - 01:27 AM

Does anyone know if there is a resource where I can get NPC's at different levels with their skills etc already picked out?

you know say I need a Sororitas lvl 4 with relevant skill and talents for an encounter I wasn't expecting.

#2 Headhanger

Headhanger

• Members
  • 134 posts

Posted 10 December 2008 - 01:55 AM

I would guess this is the sort of thing we might see in supplements like Disciples... or Creatures... but I think they're geared differently to Monster Manual type supplements.

#3 Wu Ming

Wu Ming

• Members
  • 365 posts

Posted 10 December 2008 - 01:07 PM

Moff8 said:

Does anyone know if there is a resource where I can get NPC's at different levels with their skills etc already picked out?

you know say I need a Sororitas lvl 4 with relevant skill and talents for an encounter I wasn't expecting.

You might want to look here, this may be what you're looking for:

The above is a link to the NPC generator from the Ordo Melleus Dark Heresy website. I very nice site indeed full of useful little applications and recources.

#4 Kage2020

Kage2020

• Members
  • 1,081 posts

Posted 10 December 2008 - 02:11 PM

There are also several NPCs over at Dark Reign, along with a whole suite of other information.

Kage

#5 Wu Ming

Wu Ming

• Members
  • 365 posts

Posted 10 December 2008 - 02:40 PM

Eddit: (Would be nice to really eddit my post...)

I just realised you were asking (perhaps only as an example about a SoB) if that is the case I also just realised that this version of the NPC generator does not allow for that particular build.

#6 Moff8

Moff8

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 11 December 2008 - 08:15 PM

Thanks for those, not exactly what I was looking for but I got some nice ideas from the NPC's. I guess I will need to sit one night and make up a batch of NPC's at varying levels.

ta

Thomas

#7 msears

msears

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 05:31 AM

That character generator is a nice tool, it takes care of the busy work (I have enough of that as it is) and still leaves you the fun stuff. Thanks for linking it.

#8 Wu Ming

Wu Ming

• Members
  • 365 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 06:31 AM

You're quite welcome. It is quite good at expiditing the gen process, I use the WFRPv2 one sometimes even though I still use v1 rules to get a quite block of stats when I 'must have' an emergency NPC 'right now'. WHat's really nice is that if you have to you can just make an NPC durring play if you have your PC or Lap Top at hand.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS