Story Mode

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Lovecraft

Lovecraft

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 09:13 PM

I'm currently using the Story Mode (1 Copy per card) format for when my friends and I play COC. I use Miskatonic all the time and they have a hard time winning. I'll never give up on them though. My friends enjoy my format cause they can never be complacent and the battles make for good source of stories. I only allow teamups if they can justify it story-wise. I was wondering if anyone else here uses that format. ^_^

#2 teh-V1s1on

teh-V1s1on

• Members
  • 81 posts

Posted 12 January 2010 - 03:57 AM

I havent but it sounds intresting and it saves you a lot of money too.

#3 Aquilonien

Aquilonien

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 04:04 AM

It does sound interesting. Any special rules for this play mode in addition to using only one copy of each card?

#4 Hellfury

Hellfury

• Members
  • 834 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 10:42 PM

We play story mode (a.k.a. Highlander "There can be only one! ") format all the time even though my GF and I own two complete playsets of each card between us.

Its a much more vital experience when you have only one of each card. The decisions are much tougher. Its a good format.

#5 Lovecraft

Lovecraft

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 01:37 AM

Thank you! A lot of people here dont like the idea of boiling it down to one card. ^_^

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS