Multiple Copy Attack Zone

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Smazzurco

Smazzurco

• Members
  • 1,043 posts

Posted 21 December 2009 - 06:59 AM

I am pretty sure this is "under review", but wanted to know currently how we should be playing.

If an attack zone is changed, then the multiple copy is initiated, does it have the printed attack zone or current attack zone?

Example, play Spinning Demon, change to high, multiple out.  Is my multiple copy a High or Low attack?  I know the spinning demon becomes low once it resolves (for the purpose of combo).

Thanks

#2 guitalex2008

guitalex2008

• Members
  • 1,247 posts

Posted 21 December 2009 - 07:44 AM

According to Hata, it's always copied the printed zone.  The AGR introduced some changes hoping to clarify what is not copied but omitted the printed zone is also copied.  This is going to be changed.

#3 Smazzurco

Smazzurco

• Members
  • 1,043 posts

Posted 21 December 2009 - 10:02 AM

good enough. 

I will play printed zone until something says otherwise.

#4 aslum

aslum

• Members
  • 786 posts

Posted 21 December 2009 - 11:22 AM

No offense to Guitalex, but could we get confirmation from Antigoth or another rules Arbiter (hahaha do we really even have another)? I'm happy to play it either way, but that's not what the rules currently say, and I'm not such a huge fan of going off of "Forumite X said that Hata said it was so".

In light of recent developments (See the SOTG) I don't suppose it matters too much, or that we'll see AGR 2.1 ever. ):

#5 GouHadou

GouHadou

• Members
  • 619 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 12:55 PM

Smazzurco said:

good enough. 

I will play printed zone until something says otherwise.

this.  alexis got it right.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS