• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 feNix

feNix

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 December 2009 - 07:49 PM

Howdy folks,

Is Blue Moon out of print? It sounds like a game that I'd enjoy only I can't seem to find it anywhere. Should I direct my funds elsewhere?

#2 darknight

darknight

• Members
  • 434 posts

Posted 20 December 2009 - 10:39 PM

well i dont think its being made now, but i found a copy recently as i too liked the look of the game, i found it and nearly all the expansions as well,

its a good fun game thats quick to pick up, learn and play, i think its well worth trying to get hold off

#3 feNix

feNix

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 December 2009 - 04:56 PM

I was on the fence when they had the Thanksgiving sale. Hindsight. *grrr* Well, I guess I'll just have to keep my eyes open. I think I'll give A Game of Thrones a try as well. One of the guys I game with has it and it's plays pretty well I think. Still hope to find this one, however.

Thanks.

#4 darknight

darknight

• Members
  • 434 posts

Posted 21 December 2009 - 09:15 PM

no worries, if you can, give blue moon city a go as well

#5 Hellfury

Hellfury

• Members
  • 834 posts

Posted 25 December 2009 - 11:47 AM

I would LOVE to get back into this game, but since it is OOP with no chance of ever getting reprinted, I dont see the point in buying into it if I cannot complete th game eventually with all expansions.

Shame really.

#6 darknight

darknight

• Members
  • 434 posts

Posted 25 December 2009 - 11:14 PM

well, its only 2 expansions you can get, well you can if you want to spend a lot on them, lots of games go oop but are still played a lot, and as this isnt very expensive i still recommend it if you can find a copy :)

#7 edosan

edosan

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 05:23 AM

darknight said:

no worries, if you can, give blue moon city a go as well

Indeed. It doesn't have much in common with Blue Moon (in terms of mechanics) but it's a great game.

#8 darknight

darknight

• Members
  • 434 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 10:45 PM

oops just realised my above post should read, its only 2 expansions you CANT get, unless you have the cash...

#9 jhaelen

jhaelen

• Members
  • 2,057 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 11:41 PM

Isn't this game a kind of precursor to the LCG games?

Except it's not 'Living' (yet)?

#10 darknight

darknight

• Members
  • 434 posts

Posted 08 January 2010 - 09:57 PM

yea i suppose it could be, i think its a great game, and if available you should get it, it easy to play and pick up with easy (very) rules

#11 date

date

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 12 January 2010 - 11:08 AM

You can try it here, rgs

http://keldon.net/bluemoon/

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS