couple of questions

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 MS_IGLOO

MS_IGLOO

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 08 December 2008 - 02:42 PM

sorry about the other 3 post when i hit publish it would not enter #! i wanted to play one of the exspansions the king in yellow for the setup 6a shuffle the new spell common and unique cards into there respective decks is this with the old cards 6b shuffle base game mythos gate and location cards into there respective decks is this with the new cards #2 monsters like the cultist have a - on there sanity side do you have to make a sanity check against them #3 the bloated woman says before making a horror check pass a will -2 check or automaticly fail your sanity and combat check if this happens do you loose -2 sanity and -2 stamina thanks again

#2 thorgrim

thorgrim

• Members
  • 207 posts

Posted 08 December 2008 - 03:00 PM

MS_IGLOO said:

sorry about the other 3 post when i hit publish it would not enter #! i wanted to play one of the exspansions the king in yellow for the setup 6a shuffle the new spell common and unique cards into there respective decks is this with the old cards 6b shuffle base game mythos gate and location cards into there respective decks is this with the new cards #2 monsters like the cultist have a - on there sanity side do you have to make a sanity check against them #3 the bloated woman says before making a horror check pass a will -2 check or automaticly fail your sanity and combat check if this happens do you loose -2 sanity and -2 stamina thanks again

Yep, Shuffle each of the base game decks with the appropriate cards from the expansion you are using, so if you are using Dunwich Horror and King in Yellow every card of each type (Mythos, Spell, Common, Unique etc.) from the Base game, and both expansions are to be shuffled together. The only exception I can think of right now is with allies, you shuffle them all together then draw only 11 of those to play in the game. If an Investigator has a preset ally, that ally has to be included as one of those 11 you are playing with.

If a monster has a "-" for the horror check you do not make a horror check.

Yep, if you fail the Will -2 check against the Bloated Woman you automatically fail both checks. Failing the checks means you take the damage. If you pass the Will -2 check, you still have to make both the Horror and Combat checks normally.

Hope you enjoy the game, and make sure you check out the updated FAQs and game rules over here:

http://new.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_minisite_sec.asp?eidm=6&esem=4

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS