Extra Cards

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Reuben

Reuben

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 05:08 PM

I can see myself needing extra cards (particularly the basic cards like Parry, Dodge, and Block) will these be available in the adventurer's toolkit?

#2 dvang

dvang

• Members
  • 2,240 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 07:49 PM

There is one more set of the Basic Action cards included in the Adventurer's toolkit, as is another character keeper.  Basically, the Adventurer's toolkit adds an additional "material supported" player to the 3GM+3 players the Core Set "supports".

#3 HedgeWizard

HedgeWizard

• Members
  • 532 posts

Posted 17 December 2009 - 05:10 AM

dvang said:

There is one more set of the Basic Action cards included in the Adventurer's toolkit, as is another character keeper.  Basically, the Adventurer's toolkit adds an additional "material supported" player to the 3GM+3 players the Core Set "supports".

In addition to the Basic Action cards included, it also includes many of the standard (i.e. not casting or career related) action cards so that two characters with the a same ability don't have to share a card, or have to copy the details. 

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS