Resident Evil Inspired Anima campaigg recruitment

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 shogunboy

shogunboy

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 04 December 2009 - 01:13 PM

As I introduce myself as shogunboy, I am planning on GMing a obsecure game that came out 2005 called ANIMA:Beyond Fantasy. The campaign is inspired form Resident Evil in the aspect of puzzles and created undead. The players are from a secret organization where utilize stealth, technology ahead of the world's time (the world's name is Gaia, and the time is set in the 19th century).

Introduction: You are a Crow (agent) as a part of a secret organization that few are even vaguely aware, Wissenschaft... Though not exactly respected for being a high rank, you are respected for your independence when going on missions. Your mission is to explore a run undiscovered by either the Church (organization on purely destroying the supernatural) or Tol Rauko (organization about preserving or destroying the supernatural if unable or too powerful to preserve). Though you are granted with equipment that few in the world can possess, you are expected to be more reliant on your abilities and your prowness as a Crow. Your other mission is to also retrieve a black object the size of a coin from the ruins and you must report to a field agent by 50 days (time is of the essence) before the mission has the chance of being ruined by outside forces.

Do forgive me if my introduction is not the best of the best, but I am eager to learn how GMing and being able to have a campaign that would last longer than a week, as my play by post campaigns often fall apart after the application.

Now, you may not like the fact that I'm a GM with almost no experience with a campaign, and thus I would prefer players that are willing to help an aspiring GM to get better at his job while being able to have a entertaining campaign that avoids hack and slash gameplay (though a few important combat will happen, most are avoidable). I am also looking for a co-GM that could teach me some tricks to make the campaign worth playing and for advice on how GM should do and don't do.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS