On the boat ?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Tim Kelly

Tim Kelly

• Members
  • 281 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 10:58 AM

How long has this been "on the boat"?  I wonder if we'll see it before the end of the year?

TK

"...I was born game, and I intend to go out that way." -- Rooster Cogburn

#2 broken

broken

• Members
  • 273 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 11:06 AM

It has been listed as on the boat for roughly 2 weeks.  Whether or not that reflects reality is another question, but going by their listed durations for "on the boat" and "shipping", the short answer for December would be no.

#3 Steve-O

Steve-O

• Members
  • 4,651 posts

Posted 04 December 2009 - 03:28 AM

Odds of having it before Christmas are slim.  Given early reports pegged it as being in stores sometime in January, I was never expecting that much anyway.  I think the rules are slated to go up next week (or is there still one more preview?) and usually the game hits stores about two weeks after the rules are posted.

Of course, if the rules do go up next week then two weeks later will be more or less right before Christmas, which may mean it shows up last minute or it may mean there will be more than two weeks this time owing to holiday craziness delaying schedules.  I'm sure we're all waiting on baited breath for what looks to be a fantastic game, but I think the best approach is to sit back and wait.  We will get the game when we get the game. =)

#4 Stefan

Stefan

• Members
  • 466 posts

Posted 04 December 2009 - 05:10 AM

Steve-O said:

Odds of having it before Christmas are slim.  Given early reports pegged it as being in stores sometime in January, I was never expecting that much anyway.  I think the rules are slated to go up next week (or is there still one more preview?) and usually the game hits stores about two weeks after the rules are posted.

Of course, if the rules do go up next week then two weeks later will be more or less right before Christmas, which may mean it shows up last minute or it may mean there will be more than two weeks this time owing to holiday craziness delaying schedules.  I'm sure we're all waiting on baited breath for what looks to be a fantastic game, but I think the best approach is to sit back and wait.  We will get the game when we get the game. =)

+1

#5 David Spangler

David Spangler

• Members
  • 270 posts

Posted 04 December 2009 - 04:59 PM

Thought Hammer has it listed for a Dec. 30th release.  I expect it in January.

#6 Old Dwarf

Old Dwarf

• Members
  • 461 posts

Posted 05 December 2009 - 12:42 AM

In a way Jan.is better for me,too much going on at Christmas & I usually take a week off in January.HOWEVER if it makes it by Christmas I won't complain.

OD

A Dwarf in Winter

#7 Bataar

Bataar

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 08:53 PM

The boat doesn't have to go near Somalia does it?

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS