Jump to content



So I've had a few requests for this.... (This concerns MarcoPolleaux)


  • Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Not In Sample_*

Guest_Not In Sample_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 November 2009 - 04:43 PM

I don't care if I misspelled your name. Anyways to my point, I have had a few requests for me to play you in the ultimate troll off UFS card batle thingy. Basically we play each other in a game of UFS and whoever loses gets IP banned from the forums. Either that or I really troll you until you rage quit. You're choice.



#2 Antigoth

Antigoth

    Member

  • Members
  • 2,172 posts

Posted 29 November 2009 - 04:59 PM

EscarcegaGuy445 said:

I don't care if I misspelled your name. Anyways to my point, I have had a few requests for me to play you in the ultimate troll off UFS card batle thingy. Basically we play each other in a game of UFS and whoever loses gets IP banned from the forums. Either that or I really troll you until you rage quit. You're choice.

Just make sure you have a copy of the rules handy.

 

 



#3 Homme Chapeau

Homme Chapeau

    Member

  • Members
  • 3,011 posts

Posted 29 November 2009 - 05:12 PM

EscarcegaGuy445 said:

I don't care if I misspelled your name. Anyways to my point, I have had a few requests for me to play you in the ultimate troll off UFS card batle thingy. Basically we play each other in a game of UFS and whoever loses gets IP banned from the forums. Either that or I really troll you until you rage quit. You're choice.

Hard to enforce - You'd have to contact the company directly to get them to IP ban Shinji once you beat his ass.



#4 TripsEX

TripsEX

    Member

  • Members
  • 243 posts

Posted 29 November 2009 - 06:15 PM

$5 on Shinji Mimura winning this battle. Any takers?



#5 ShippuJinrai

ShippuJinrai

    Member

  • Members
  • 198 posts

Posted 29 November 2009 - 06:42 PM

We can set this up for the Texas PTC. Escarcega v. Shinji! Best of 5 series!



#6 TripsEX

TripsEX

    Member

  • Members
  • 243 posts

Posted 29 November 2009 - 07:00 PM

It happens at Nationals/Worlds or I pull my bet back.



#7 guitalex2008

guitalex2008

    Member

  • Members
  • 1,247 posts

Posted 30 November 2009 - 03:28 AM

If it were my choice, I'd rather keep Shinji.



#8 Homme Chapeau

Homme Chapeau

    Member

  • Members
  • 3,011 posts

Posted 30 November 2009 - 05:36 AM

guitalex2008 said:

If it were my choice, I'd rather keep Shinji.

Either or.

Honestly, no matter the results of this, nobody gets banned.



#9 TripsEX

TripsEX

    Member

  • Members
  • 243 posts

Posted 30 November 2009 - 09:32 AM

It's turning into a glorified grudge match at this point.



#10 Homme Chapeau

Homme Chapeau

    Member

  • Members
  • 3,011 posts

Posted 30 November 2009 - 11:15 AM

Homme Chapeau said:

guitalex2008 said:

 

If it were my choice, I'd rather keep Shinji.

 

 

Either or.

Honestly, no matter the results of this, nobody gets banned.

I am proven wrong once again.

*slow clap*



#11 Makingsenseofus

Makingsenseofus

    Member

  • Members
  • 169 posts

Posted 30 November 2009 - 03:07 PM

My bets on escarcega, what happened (last year?) was entirely enough to prove escarcega's trolling prowess.

Oh, and might I suggest Legacy format? Each player must run a playset of the card "trolling"



#12 Homme Chapeau

Homme Chapeau

    Member

  • Members
  • 3,011 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 04:18 AM

Makingsenseofus said:

My bets on escarcega, what happened (last year?) was entirely enough to prove escarcega's trolling prowess.

Oh, and might I suggest Legacy format? Each player must run a playset of the card "trolling"

It's not about trolling, it's about smashing faces.

Both of them have yet to do so, IIRC.



#13 guitalex2008

guitalex2008

    Member

  • Members
  • 1,247 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 05:17 AM

...huh?  It seems the troll has been banned, removed, renamed, something happened there.



#14 LordAggro

LordAggro

    Member

  • Members
  • 490 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 12:44 PM

If you wanna play with fire, don't cry if you get burned. This guy probably mouthed off one time too many.



#15 MarcoPulleaux

MarcoPulleaux

    Member

  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 02:52 PM

...am I supposed to comment here, or?...



#16 Homme Chapeau

Homme Chapeau

    Member

  • Members
  • 3,011 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 03:42 PM

MarcoPulleaux said:

...am I supposed to comment here, or?...

Your winner, by default of his opponent no longer being able to fulfill the conditions of his loss.



#17 MarcoPulleauX1372736022

MarcoPulleauX1372736022

    Member

  • Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 14 December 2009 - 11:54 AM

Oh, I can still respond and troll him. Therefore he is not the winner and you are the loser for doubting my trolling abilities.



#18 Homme Chapeau

Homme Chapeau

    Member

  • Members
  • 3,011 posts

Posted 15 December 2009 - 04:14 PM

MarcoPulleauX said:

Oh, I can still respond and troll him. Therefore he is not the winner and you are the loser for doubting my trolling abilities.

I thought they'd be more efficient than that. Shows how much I know.



#19 Da_ghetto_gamer

Da_ghetto_gamer

    Member

  • Members
  • 1,131 posts

Posted 16 December 2009 - 04:05 PM

Homme Chapeau said:

MarcoPulleauX said:

 

Oh, I can still respond and troll him. Therefore he is not the winner and you are the loser for doubting my trolling abilities.

 

 

I thought they'd be more efficient than that. Shows how much I know.

Ehh...just give it time theyll get it right at least hopefully



#20 dshaffer

dshaffer

    Member

  • Members
  • 197 posts

Posted 17 December 2009 - 05:20 AM

...As bad as Shinji can be, TROLLING Shinji in this manner has GOT to be one of the most juvenile things I've seen here.  Grow up, already.






© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS