I received the FFG catalog in the mail this week. Anima caught my attention, so I did some research. Very little turns up online, and the closest B&N didn't have the book in stock. Here's what I know so far ...
- It's a blend of Asian and European gaming styles/myth/art.
- It's a fantasy RPG (anime?) using percentile rolls.
- It seems flexible regarding the setting and characters.
- The book has background information and character sheets.
- What is the background?
- Does the book contain a starting adventure?
- Is it FFG's version of GURPS? (Generic Universal Role Playing System)
- What is it like to create characters and use them in play?
I'll post more questions if I think of any.