Help making first anima character

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Ryure

Ryure

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 22 November 2009 - 05:50 PM

Hey, i got anima: Beyond fantasy a couple of days ago, and i have been reading and re-reading the character chapter. But due to troubles with comprehending and understanding almost anything, it is not making any sense, and it is really starting to annoy me. 

I was wondering if someone could explain it or give me some tips in a simplified version that i could understand cause the book just makes it way to confusing. 

Thanks

#2 Beyond Rain

Beyond Rain

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 04:48 AM

Take a look at the "Help making a character" thread that is just below yours.

If you have more questions after that, then specifically ask those.

And take a look at the other threads to see if they answer some of the questions you may have in your head.

And as a side note, it's easier to learn about how to create a character, if you go through it making one. Start at the beginning, and just start writing it down. Roll your stats, write them down, once you learn you want to try a Warrior out, you may have to move some around, but just go with it. Simple reading isn't always going to get you the knowledge of how to do it.

#3 Ryure

Ryure

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 10:49 AM

hey thanks yeah it did help, and yeah i also did that and have finally made my actual character who is an assassin, thanks for the tips ^_^

#4 Beyond Rain

Beyond Rain

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 12:43 PM

No problem, I am in the same boat as you are.

Though I have gotten to a point where I can run my session, theres still some hic-ups where I have to track down a table, stat, or some such that slows the game down a little.

#5 Ryure

Ryure

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 24 November 2009 - 04:26 PM

cool, and yeah i havent even been in a sesion yet, but i plan to show my friends that way i have people in my area to play with as well as people ill meet online ^_^

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS