Heirs

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 silenceindigo

silenceindigo

• Members
  • 133 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 06:57 AM

I don't quite grasp the rules for heirs/squires; do they use the same tokens from deceased characters, or are they separate?

#2 Furelli

Furelli

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 07 December 2008 - 12:08 AM

They use the same token.

The general thing is that it is very hard to actually have less than four nobles available - if one dies then his "heir" replaces him. There are some cards - events and agendas - that can stop a noble from having an heir which would mean if he dies then he is out of the game for good but they are rare.

Furelli

#3 Dagoma

Dagoma

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 13 December 2008 - 10:58 AM

Not that hard to have less than 4 nobles, in the second game I played one player had 2 nobles with "broken line" or something like it, and it forced him to protected them like crazy (a bad thing if it happens to your noble with most troops, because it may slow you a little).

#4 Flashman

Flashman

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 February 2010 - 08:30 AM

Is there a possibility of another expansion?

I have ideas of how to deal with heirs/end of line rules that would add a new dimension to the game, as well as balancing the loss for a player who loses a noble permanently.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS