Backgrounds revealed

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 silenceindigo

silenceindigo

• Members
  • 133 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 01:45 PM

The ANDROID character backgrounds are awesome and inspiring, I can't wait to discover more about this game... Very "Noir" in feeling!!!

#2 Mike

Mike

• Members
  • 378 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 10:26 PM

Yeah. "Frakking toaster" anyone? :)

#3 Tim Kelly

Tim Kelly

• Members
  • 281 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 12:36 AM

Anyone else having trouble with the "behind the scenes with the designers" (or whatever it's called) news item?  When I click on that link, I find the game logo, and nothing else.

TK

"...I was born game, and I intend to go out that way." -- Rooster Cogburn

#4 Warbringer25

Warbringer25

• Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 03:48 AM

You have to click on the logo and a movie should load.  It can take awhile depending upon how fast your hook up is.   At least thats what it did yesterday when I clicked on it... no guarantees that its still working today.   It is a cool video and worth watching... if you can get it to load.

As for the characer profiles... very cool.  I'm drooling over this game like a dog staring at a steak.  Mmmm... steak....  

I can't wait to get the game and see how the various characters play.  Each character really looks to provide a very different experience so it shall be fun exploring their plot lines... and solving the murder... and "puzzling togethor" the conspiracy.   Sweet... sweet... and sweet.  :)

Judd

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS