Photo

Could one of the unknown yet to be revealed games by the next World of Warcraft Expansion?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 erinshore

erinshore

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 14 November 2009 - 06:47 AM

Anyone else hope that the small darked out box in the to be revealed soon section will be Wrath of the Lich King for World of Warcraft?

#2 Raviv

Raviv

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 14 November 2009 - 09:15 AM

Unlikely. It seems like the three mystery games are all new games, not expansions.

It doesn't mean an expansion for WoW won't be announced soon. The expansion for Cosmic Encounter was just announced "outside" of the three big unrevealed games.

#3 erinshore

erinshore

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 14 November 2009 - 11:16 PM

Cool. I guess there will be a waiting period similar to the release of Burning Crusade after the main set.

#4 froo

froo

• Members
  • 117 posts

Posted 25 November 2009 - 07:48 PM

I'm betting FFG are releasing a Miley Cyrus boardgame, seeing as she seems to have her name on everything these days - so that they can capitalise on that huge untapped market .

.... I'm serious

#5 The Sundance Kid

The Sundance Kid

• Members
  • 530 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 12:41 PM

froo said:

I'm betting FFG are releasing a Miley Cyrus boardgame, seeing as she seems to have her name on everything these days - so that they can capitalise on that huge untapped market .

.... I'm serious

If it comes with a blond wig and hanna montana microphone I am so buying it.

I want to feel purtty.

#6 L81Corvette

L81Corvette

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 02:47 PM

I've been hoping for a World of Warcraft expansion to be one of the announcements, but for the Adventure Game as opposed to the board game. Some new areas (outland/kalimdor) to quest in would be great. And it should include a playable Night Elf Mohawk...

#7 Scott4263

Scott4263

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 04 December 2009 - 07:27 PM

Those black boxes are such a tease! I'm really anxious to see what they are, hopefully after the sale they have on the square on the main page will be replaced with the 3 boxes (runewars being one that I'm quite looking forward to already!) I can't wait! I'm hoping for full fledged games instead of expansions.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS