Photo

Repaint Contest - Win a Wings of War or Dawn of War box set!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 HMS Hajj

HMS Hajj

• Members
  • 104 posts

Posted 13 November 2009 - 07:08 PM

The next contest has started over at Wings of War Aerodrome. This time it is a repaint contest and the winner gets to pick a boxed set of his/her choice.

For more details, have a look at the link below...

http://www.wingsofwa...hread.php?t=460

Fly Safe,

The Col.

P.S. The Balloon Buster contest is still open as well!

#2 Pour Le Merite

Pour Le Merite

• Members
  • 329 posts

Posted 14 November 2009 - 01:15 PM

That sounds really fun :)

I must however get a new camera if I want to enter, my old one works fine from a distance but isn't good enough for the pictures needed.

Is lozenge decals on the wings cheating? Painting Lozenge good is beyond my skills, even the Wow planes uses decals for that.

And do we have to paint the markings or not?

(And thanks again for those altitude markers, we are now able to have 18+ players with 8 or 10 as max altitude :D).

#3 HMS Hajj

HMS Hajj

• Members
  • 104 posts

Posted 17 November 2009 - 07:26 PM

Decals are permited for markings and Lozenge patterns.  Maybe a mate of yours might have a camera that would work?  If not, I would not worry about it to much, I think most people that enter will have the same issue.

I'm glad you got the flight pegs, my plane showed up last week as well.  I just need to find some time to paint it up!  Thanks!

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS