Channel Power Card

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Knight of Roses

Knight of Roses

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 November 2009 - 10:42 AM

Listed as one of the special action cards for Diedrich, the Gray Wizard Apprentice, my set seems to lack one.  Which is troubling as I am setting up for the demo now.

I am substituting 'Staring Contest' for the moment but if someone has easy access to the card and its rules text . . .

#2 dvang

dvang

• Members
  • 2,242 posts

Posted 13 November 2009 - 10:54 AM

Use the Curry Favor card.  They're exactly the same, except it gives power instead of favor.  Also, the Chaos Symbol result for Channel Power is a bit more dangerous for than it is for Curry Favor, but I don't think it's game-breaking for the demo. Those are the only differences.

Edit: Channel Power also has a requirement that your current power cannot be twice as much as your WP.

#3 Knight of Roses

Knight of Roses

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 November 2009 - 10:55 AM

Thank you!  I thought that might be the case but I could not be sure.

#4 ynnen

ynnen

• Members
  • 197 posts

Posted 13 November 2009 - 11:07 AM

The small icon listed next to the Channel Power card in the demo scenario should be a circle with a fireball in it, to indicate it is a Spell/Magic card, rather than a circle with a Flag in it. I'd take a quick look through the other spell cards to see if Channel Power is in there.

#5 dvang

dvang

• Members
  • 2,242 posts

Posted 13 November 2009 - 03:04 PM

Yeah, I noticed that the demo PC shows the flag symbol, but the actual channel power card, as ynnen said, actually has a fireball symbol.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS