Wooh! just picked up Tannhauser (w/ Wolf) for cheap

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 almalik

almalik

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 06:44 AM

LGS was clearing out their opened "demo" games. Picked up a copy of Tannhauser for $30CDN (unplayed, just no shrink wrap), and they also had a Wolf box for $4CDN. been wanting it for a while, but could never quite pull the trigger on it at full price.

#2 The Sundance Kid

The Sundance Kid

• Members
  • 530 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 07:59 AM

lucky

#3 7times7is49

7times7is49

• Members
  • 146 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 01:26 PM

I hear you! I picked one up on ebay w/ wolf for $30US (plus $10 in shipping). It's supposed to be here tomorrow. I picked up Yula earlier this week for $8US + free shipping.

I've been playing Tide of Iron for awhile, but would like something different other than your standard historical based board game. The entire "Token of the Month" thing is intriguing and the delays look inevitably long unless you know French rather well...

Looks magnificent though and have been perusing the pdfs, blogs, and french sites at work while its been slow...

#4 The Sundance Kid

The Sundance Kid

• Members
  • 530 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 02:21 PM

Always nice to see new faces BTW.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS