• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Saramund

Saramund

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 02:17 AM

Hello,

I haven't played the game yet, of course, but reading the rules book I was wondering how to give VP's when 2 suspects get the same highest total.

Both murderers?

Thank you in advance for any advice

Burning bright in the forest of the night

#2 Mike

Mike

• Members
  • 378 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 02:20 AM

Saramund said:

Hello,

I haven't played the game yet, of course, but reading the rules book I was wondering how to give VP's when 2 suspects get the same highest total.

Both murderers?

The one most likely suspected is the murderer. You go after the order the suspects appear on the murder sheet top to bottom.

#3 Big Head Zach

Big Head Zach

• Members
  • 185 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 02:21 AM

Saramund said:

Hello,

Both murderers?

Page 45, upper right:

"In the event of two suspects being tied for guilt at the end of the game, the suspect higher up on the murder sheet is the murderer."

#4 Saramund

Saramund

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 02:26 AM

Big Head Zach said:

Page 45, upper right:

"In the event of two suspects being tied for guilt at the end of the game, the suspect higher up on the murder sheet is the murderer."

Ehr... I've missed it... thank you

Burning bright in the forest of the night

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS