A Day Late, A Shilling Short

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 cogollo

cogollo

• Members
  • 276 posts

Posted 08 November 2009 - 01:08 AM

Will FFG publish this demo adventure as a free PDF after the Emperor's Decree event?

Hur-Nir ran to the aid of the beaten man, recovering in the process a handful of pennies the thugs had let fall in the man's boots during their hasty retreat. - from Nulner Blues campaign

#2 ffgfan

ffgfan

• Members
  • 745 posts

Posted 08 November 2009 - 03:54 AM

I have asked the some question but still haven't got the anwser. Maybe JL will anser if he has time.

#3 alp

alp

• Members
  • 114 posts

Posted 09 November 2009 - 05:23 AM

They did with the Rogue Trader demo adventure, so I would optomistically hope that they will do similar with Warhammer 3rd ed.

Even if we don't have the rulebook these demos give us a helpful insight into the system, so I think it is vital to see this and also hear the comments of those actually playing the demo soon.

With both of these information sources together, I think, a lot of fear and speculation will be allayed.

Alp

#4 ynnen

ynnen

• Members
  • 197 posts

Posted 09 November 2009 - 05:43 AM

As the release of the Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay Core Set draws closer, the current plans are to eventually make A Day Late, a Shilling Short available for download.

However, physical copies of the demo adventure have been furnished to stores participating in the Emperor's Decree event, and more will be made available soon. I'd encourage folks to contact their local store to learn more.

#5 ffgfan

ffgfan

• Members
  • 745 posts

Posted 10 November 2009 - 07:45 PM

ynnen said:

As the release of the Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay Core Set draws closer, the current plans are to eventually make A Day Late, a Shilling Short available for download.

However, physical copies of the demo adventure have been furnished to stores participating in the Emperor's Decree event, and more will be made available soon. I'd encourage folks to contact their local store to learn more.

Physical copies are not everything, Many people won't have the oportunity to see WFRP3 at Emperor Decree and enev play it. The demo adventure as a avaliable for download pdf would be a very good thing. Many players could see some more from the game.

Please FFG publish the A Day Late, a Shilling Short adventure as a pdf for download.

Is there a easier  way how can players get the demo adventure then on FFG site?

#6 Duran Elderbar

Duran Elderbar

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 13 November 2009 - 12:34 AM

ynnen said:

In the UK it seems that the distributor Esdevium do not have any copies of the 'Emperors Decree' material. 

I have my fingers crossed that the adventure makes it to pdf so we can at least see a copy over here.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS