Khorne's card misprinted?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Dangofrank

Dangofrank

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 06 November 2009 - 04:37 PM

Hey guys, playing Warhammer Chaos in the Old World and loving it, but i was wondering; Since Slaneesh's card is misprinted (as in 2 corruption tokens are needed to get a dial advancement in an area witha  noble or hero as oppposed to one) Is Khorne's card also misprinted? i heard FFG changed the card, any truth?

Thanks

#2 phobiandarkmoon

phobiandarkmoon

• Members
  • 287 posts

Posted 06 November 2009 - 08:04 PM

No, the card is as written (see the FAQ on the support page of the minisite)

There was confusion because some people at FFG got confused which card people were asking about. Khorne needs to kill at least 1 figure in a region, Slaanesh needs to place 2 or more corruption tokens in a region with a noble or hero token.

Trust me, with the other players acting properly this DOES still make Khorne balanced

#3 Dangofrank

Dangofrank

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 07 November 2009 - 06:21 AM

Thanks, I agree that when everyone else keeps khorne in check hes balanced

#4 Whitmire

Whitmire

• Members
  • 70 posts

Posted 26 November 2009 - 09:22 PM

Khorne would be utterly useless if he had to kill two people per region to get a Dial Advancement Token.

#5 rashktah

rashktah

• Members
  • 140 posts

Posted 12 December 2009 - 07:36 AM

Is there a maximum dial ticks a chaos god can receive any given turn?

So could Khorne stack 4 dial ticks in a single round when his forces have killed at least one enemy figure in different board regions?

#6 phobiandarkmoon

phobiandarkmoon

• Members
  • 287 posts

Posted 12 December 2009 - 09:08 AM

rashktah said:

Is there a maximum dial ticks a chaos god can receive any given turn?

So could Khorne stack 4 dial ticks in a single round when his forces have killed at least one enemy figure in different board regions?

Dial advancement token is NOT a dial advance,

Reread the rules. Dials advance at the end of turn ONLY. If you have at least one token, advance one tick. If you have the most, advance another. Then remove all your tokens.

Thus you can never tick more than twice in a turn

#7 rashktah

rashktah

• Members
  • 140 posts

Posted 12 December 2009 - 08:01 PM

phobiandarkmoon said:

Dial advancement token is NOT a dial advance,

Reread the rules. Dials advance at the end of turn ONLY. If you have at least one token, advance one tick. If you have the most, advance another. Then remove all your tokens.

Thus you can never tick more than twice in a turn

Jeah, right, I must have totally missed this rule. I get it now. Thank you very much!! :)

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS