The AH Flowcharts are no longer at boardgamegeeks

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 iGaveHimLife

iGaveHimLife

• Members
  • 104 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 03:36 AM

The much talked about flowcharts for this game to help with beginers are no longer hosted on board game geeks... dose anykne know where i cna gte a copy of these ? 

#2 CriLeo

CriLeo

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 November 2009 - 07:21 AM

I found these, and i hope are the ones you talked about

http://www.tabletopwars.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=6

#3 woundwart

woundwart

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 November 2009 - 03:46 AM

I have a saved copy of the PDF I will attempt to reload it to the Geek today.  If that fails I can email you a copy

#4 forthegreatergood

forthegreatergood

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 07:41 AM

Here's another version:

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/filepage/44292

#5 Razrael

Razrael

• Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 13 December 2009 - 08:19 AM

Damn, just got Innsmouth and I find the flowchart in question is very helpful to keep track of what is going off for my not so game savvy group.

v2.3 is great just no innsmouth :(

PM me if anyone has a copy of 2.4

#6 caalas

caalas

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 06:27 AM

Razrael said:

Damn, just got Innsmouth and I find the flowchart in question is very helpful to keep track of what is going off for my not so game savvy group.

v2.3 is great just no innsmouth :(

PM me if anyone has a copy of 2.4

I took a few hundred games to GaryCon a few weeks ago and put them out on a table to share. When I picked up the games Sunday night everything was accounted for except for an Arkham Horror flowchart I printed awhile back and I can't find the original file. Does anyone have the file they could PM me?

What I'm looking for is version 2.4 of this link

www2.cs.uidaho.edu/.../arkham/.../Arkham_Horror.../Arkham_Horror_Flowchart_2.0.pdf

The version 2.4 has all the expansions through about a year ago, this link is v2.0 and is only the base game. The flowchart has been invaluable is helping progress the games to completion in under 6 hours.

#7 beast013

beast013

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 July 2011 - 06:49 AM

I'm looking for a copy of the 2.4 verison of the chart as well.  I cannot find it on boardgame geek.  If anyone has a copy, please email it to me at beast013@wgamer.us.

Thanks!

Kevin

#8 Bhu

Bhu

• Members
  • 186 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 08:07 PM

Is it called ArkhamHorror_v6.1 ?

#9 zeb

zeb

• Members
  • 292 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 04:56 AM

Bhu said:

Is it called ArkhamHorror_v6.1 ?

No, those are the Headless Hollow ref sheets.

The Mr Skeletor flowcharts are now available on his website: fortressat.com/forum/10-ameritrash/96332-arkham-horror-flowcharts

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS